Thanks Fortyteen Candles for nominating my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award.
No that is not the Award, this is:
And you don’t just get an award and then do nothing but be happy about it. There are some things you have to do.
1. Give credit to the person who nominated you. Which I have done.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself. Which I have not done. Yet.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers. Which I suppose I should do. Even though it is Friday afternoon and I am feeling very lazy.
7 Things About Me
1. I need breakfast first thing in the morning. Other wise this happens…
2. I have an obsessive-compulsive disorder for putting things in the proper place. None of my children seem to have inherited this. They insist on inheriting all my husband’s genes. They will be sorry when they one day grow up and find their houses are on “Hoarders: Buried Alive”. And I will be watching and laughing in my spotless living room.
3. After I had kids I started using Mommy language. This consists of standard sentences such as :”who ate all the ice cream?” “who didn’t flush the toilet?” “who put the cat in the freezer?” as well as “no I don’t have money” “no I have not cooked anything else for dinner besides the four course meal on the table” “no you can’t use my lipstick”. And most commonly, ” I can’t wait till you have kids of your own!”
“who took my tweezers damn it?!”
4. I forget to close the lid on the toilet at night even after reading “Good Habits my Cats Have Taught Me” by http://misanthropology101.wordpress.com/.
And my cat falls in without fail.
6. That is not a picture of my eyebrow. Mine are better.
7. I don’t really care whether Robert Pattinson moved out or not. He is not really Edward Cullen people, get a life!
15 Blogs I Nominate:
1. Story Addict
11. Paddy’s kitchen
12. Nazar Blue
15. Fabulous 50′s
(All pics are from Google Images)